Friday, October 16, 2009

Matryoshka Dolls!


I got some amazing fabric back at the Sydney Stitches and Craft show, and I am working my way through it. The latest that I stumbled across was the Matryoshka Doll panel by Kristen Doran. Kristen hand screen prints these fabrics here in Australia and they are just lovely. The panel produces 8 gorgeous dolls that would make fabulous stocking stuffers for a sweet little girl. Check out Kristen's blog, she does has some amazing prints!  Meanwhile, here are some pictures of how mine turned out...


2 comments:

  1. YAY... I love her fabrics... we picked up the robot print which i am going to frame for Bear and make some softies too. Here's her link cheekybeaks.blogspot.com/

    Can't wait to see you Saturday!!!

    xo Steph (and Carlos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great huh! I also have the robot print... just haven't played with it yet! Was lovely to meet you both on Saturday! I will be posting a pic of Emily wearing her shirt soon :)

    ReplyDelete