Friday, November 27, 2009

To Market, To Market... for the very first time!




Well I just got the wonderful news today that I will definately have a stand at the Epping Twilight Markets!! I am very excited. This will be my first market - I am keen for the public to see my goods! And to start having a physical presence on the creative, homemade scene.

The Epping Twilight Markets are a great little local market, with loads of fresh produce, and gourmet food and gifts. The Chinese DimSum King, and Jackie M Malaysian Cuisine are among my favorites for an easy Friday night dinner!

So, if you happen to be in the area, come along and say hello! The market will be held on Friday Dec 11th from 5pm-9pm in the grounds of Our Lady Help of Christians School - 29 Oxford St, Epping NSW. As it will be my first market, everything will be on sale!! So come along and grab a christmas bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment