Monday, November 29, 2010

Chandler's Special Shirt!

A new friend of mine, Sarah had seen the custom shirt that I created for a little girl Indiana for her first birthday on Indiana's mummy's blog over here. She decided that she would like one for her special little girl Chandler for her first birthday/naming day! And what a pleasure it was to work on another custom shirt!

The party had a cupcake theme, and once I got the colour scheme and a sneak peak of the invitation, I created these options:




But... the winning design was:

Front

Back

I hope that Chandler had an amazing 1st birthday and naming day!! Thanks again Sarah for the opportunity to be a part of something so special!

Oh, and Sarah sent me a special gift as a thank you, which was totally unnecessary, but completely lovely all the same! It's a beautiful charm sporting the names of my two special girls. So sweet!! If you like Sarah's work and are looking for a unique gift, check out her work here!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment