Thursday, September 3, 2009

New product!!! Nursing/Breastfeeding Covers

It's been a while since I last posted, but I have been busy working on a new design! These nursing/breastfeeding covers are great! ...even if I do say so myself :) At the moment, I have made more of a cooler weather cover, which doubles as a blanket. I have selected some amazing fabrics to work with which makes the process such a pleasure. My favorite is the Owls on Trees by Safron Craig. The covers have a pocket on the front to hold the important items such as breast pads or pacifiers, and it has a removable strap. This means that the cover can be used as a blanket when you are not feeding, and then mum has one less item to lug around! The cover also has flexible boning at the top which allows fresh air to reach the baby while feeding, and allows the mother the perfect, private view of her baby. My Taylored4Baby labels are due to arrive next week, and once I have them and add them to the covers, they will be appearing on etsy and madeit! Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment