Monday, May 30, 2011

Bunting for Little Ones!


Okay... so I LOVE bunting! You might remember when I made some for Emily's room. I was amazed at how  something so simple could make such a difference! We wanted to 'girl up' Emily's room... but didn't want to go to the trouble of painting it, as I was expecting at the time, and we didn't want to re-paint if it was a boy. Turns out it would have been okay  ;-)

I have made some more bunting here & there, but kept cutting bits off my cardboard template each time, so I treated myself to a real template!!! I just love it. And so I set to work making some new products for Taylored4Baby!

I wanted to make something for boys and something for girls. When selecting the fabric for the boys bunting, I couldn't go past the Noddy range! It's just so... BOY! The fabrics I chose are classic blues, greens, reds and yellow.


And for the girls... it's got to be Melly & Me's Little Menagerie range! I just love the warm gentleness of the colours, but they are still quite bright at the same time. LOVE them!!!



Really pleased with how these turned out. You can get your own set of boys or girls bunting here & here if you wish! It really does transform a room, and it looks glorious strung up outside in spring or summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment