Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Melly & Me...


First came Phoebe, and my next Melly & Me creation has been Dee Dee and... Dee Dee I guess, seeing as yet again I made two! This time one goes to my MIL for Just Patchwork, and the other goes to my girls... Yay Emily & Lexi!!

Lexi (7 months) just loves having a bit of a chomp on poor Dee Dee, and Emily loves helping her 'swim' through the air. When I finished Dee Dee no. 1, Emily had been napping. She woke and came into the family room to say hello and was so excited to see Dee Dee! 'WOW!' Imagine waking up and magically there is a new toy! It gave me such a lovely warm fuzzy feeling to know I could make it for her.


So what did I think of the pattern? LOVED IT!!!  Really did. It was quite simple and straight forward, and was realitively quick to make. Just my kind of project  ;-)


If you want to get your hands on a pattern, you can get it here. As I said in a previous post, the link is to my in-laws store. You can't get the patterns directly from Melly & Me however there are loads of stockists listed on their blog. This is just the one I know  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they look fantastic. Can't wait to make my chicken family and dinosaur. Can i ask where did you get the meshing stuff? Just spotlight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!! Am a fan of the simple, fast reward sewing fix myself ;) I've been given the Kreativ Blogger award and I'm passing it on to you too :-) http://mamassewingroom.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete